HARSHA INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Affiliation No: 830591)
- Fill out the HIPS application form for registration.
- Submit the HIPS application form with a copy of your child's birth certificate, five passport-sized photographs and a copy of the student’s previous report cards.
- Copy of the Caste and Income certificate has to be submitted(Not Compulsory).
- For getting admission from class 2nd onwards Transfer certificate duly attested by the concerned authority of the previous attended school should be submitted.
- One family photograph and 2 passport size photograph of parents.
- The applications submitted would be shortlisted and candidates selected for will be called for counseling and introduction of the school
- Copy of the Caste and Income certificate has to be submitted. (not compulsory)
- Cash of Rs. 150/- will be availed at the time of admission for a downloaded application form our Harsha International Public School Website. Application forms are also available in the school premises.
- Short listing is proceeded by the counseling and introduction of the school for both Parents and Students for which a specific time frame will be provided.
- Reasonable fees structure with installment facility.
- If the parents do not wish to go forward with the admission, the seat will be passed on to the next candidate on the list.
Parents can submit their requests for transportation facility to the office at the time of admission.
Based on feasibility and viability determined by student numbers, the bus facility will be announced before the commencement of the academic session.
For students of LKG to grade IX, an adult is expected to wait at the drop-off point to accompany the child home
School Timings :
- LKG/UKG – 9 am to 1:30 pm
- Grades 1 to 10 – 9 am to 4 pm
Paytm facility is provided in our school in admission